Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Review: The Four Ms. Bradwells

The Four Ms Bradwells by Meg Waide Clayton

Well my thoughts are really scattered on this book. I would have really enjoyed the characters, they were developed very well. I just had a hard time keeping track of who was who, who was doing what...back and forth and all over the place.

The legal jargon and political stuff really made it not interesting for me. Sometimes I enjoy it but it just didn't click for me this time.

That being said, I really enjoyed the idea of the book and all the ladies were developed well. I felt like it built up, and then the climax wasn't as great as I hoped for. I was hoping the note would say something monumental but... alas we can't have everything our way, so I will read on with her next book and hope for better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!