Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst
Made to Crave is about our cravings, but are we craving the right things? Lysa brings up and talks about many things that will have you changing your way of thinking. It isn't about going on the latest diet or some crazy fad, it is about changing your ways of thinking.
About craving Him and not the whole pan of brownies. I have always been a firm believer in it isn't what you eat, but how much. Even if you really don't struggle with your weight, this is a good book for everyone. Maybe you crave something other than food..Crave Him more...
Lysa is a wonderful source of inspiration for me and I recommend this book to all my friends! In addition, if you get the workbook and also the study guide from one of the ladies that did the study at Proverbs 31 -- and a group together, it will be a huge blessing, I promise you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!