Monday, May 21, 2012

Review: God, Girls, and Guys

God, Girls, and Guys: Answers to Questions on Dating and RelationshipsGod, Girls, and Guys: Answers to Questions on Dating and Relationships by Robin Marsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Glad I read it, and even more glad I read it with my 3 girls. -- Lots of information and thoughts I know they thought about. I appreciate both points of view, that is different than most books. The personal reflection questions will lead girls to make life-changing decisions, and for that I do believe this book would make an excellent gift.

I gave this book only 4 stars because it seemed a bit forced or rushed at times. What made me change my mind from 3 stars to 4 is the EXCELLENT small group guide at the end. PERFECT!!! I would buy this book for that alone is priceless.

I received a copy of this book for free from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!