Summer Breeze by Nancy ThayerMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
Looking for an entertaining, grabbing beach read? Keep looking. This one won't be it.
Nancy Thayer has many other books, such as Beachcombers, Summer House, any of them really. This one missed the mark, greatly.
I felt a total disconnect immediately. Such a rush cast of characters at the beginning, with absolutely NO depth whatsoever. When the 3 become friends so quickly after one evening of drinks, I said what. What is that! The conversations are terrible. I detested every character. I can't tell you which one I hated worse of the girls, and the guys, Slade and Ben. Bleck!
Morgan and Josh's marriage? Double bleck.
Do yourself a favor, save yourself time, and pick up one of her older ones!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!