Midnight Promises by Sherryl WoodsMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am a HUGE Sherryl Woods fan, and I love the Sweet Magnolias, so I was excited to get my hands on the latest. I have missed them. Woods builds places where you feel like you are home, no matter which town we are visiting.
Maybe they are predictable, maybe they are sappy, but I can never get enough.
So much goes on each one, but this one focused on Karen and Elliot. Newly married, Karen has baggage with her from a previous relationship, not being able to trust. Elliot is such a wonderful stepfather and husband but is he keeping secrets about the possibility of opening a gym with some of the husbands of the Sweet Magnolias?
And then there is sweet ole Frances who's memory seems to be slipping a bit. I was howling when the older Magnolias had a margarita night. Too priceless!
Enjoy, it felt like a visit home.
I received a copy of the book from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!