Not a Fan: Teen Edition: What Does It Mean to Really Follow Jesus? by Kyle IdlemanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I die daily. One of the many thoughts in this book. Are you a fan or a follower?
Matthew 7:23 "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" (NIV) Many THINK they are followers but a good way to know, one anyway is what have you lost as you are following Jesus Christ? Or do you hold back from Him?
Kyle gives so many different thoughts and examples, many will have the reader cringing, saying oh my this is me. You really need to search yourself, find out if you are a follower or just an enthusiastic fan.
I know for myself what an immense blessing this book has been. I want to be a commited follower, taking up my cross daily, dying daily so I can live for Him.
Please become a follower, no one wants to be a crazy fan, half in!
I received a copy of this book for free from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!