Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: The 13th Day of Christmas

The 13th Day of ChristmasThe 13th Day of Christmas by Jason F. Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! Knock my socks off. I stayed up late to finish this book. I could NOT put it down. My first Jason Wright book but it will be the start of a new addiction! You will instantly fall in love with both of the main characters, young Charlee and Ms Marva. I love all the apron talk and the personalities are larger than life.

What is a fun book and should be, also has a HUGE meaning and is much more! We all love Christmas (well most of us!) but on December 26th, do we go back to normal? Jason's point of view is NO. You should remember Jesus the other 364 days. So instead of 12 days of Christmas, there is 13, the day after being the 13th. I love this message. A cute story thrown in with this, Ms Marva and Charlee, BFF's! Grab your box of kleenex though.

This book will make excellent gifts. I know a few people I am going to get it for. Perfect message!

I received a copy of this book for free from net galley in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. *Gasp!* I must read this book! Never would've known about it if it wasn't for your awesome blog! (Which I am loving, by the way! And super cute background! I want cute socks like that!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!