Sunday, October 7, 2012

Review: Whoever You Are

Whoever You AreWhoever You Are by Donna Marie Lanheady
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emily and her brother Eric, take care of the family run nursery while their father is doing chemo treatments. They don't tell him that the business isn't doing that great. However, Emily gets a letter that she has an inheritance which thickens the plot. It turns out, Emily's dad had an affair, Joli got pregnant and then was in a car accident and died. So her dad and her dad's wife (mom) raised her.

So the story goes, everyone finding out and what will Emily do with the inheritance? The storyline is good. Needs a bit of refinement and I really could have taken the gay partnership out. What I really enjoyed is all the very descriptive scenery, as I am from Colorado and loved every minute of the details!

Thanks to the author for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!