Naturally, Charlie by S.L. ScottMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book made me smile. Their relationship was so heartwarming, made me want a Charlie of my own! Where can I find one? LOL I wanted to watch a movie with them and it just made you just want Charlie to say ok, let's do this! But she didn't know he wanted it too! Funny how that happens! I know you will quickly fall in love with these two carved out characters just as easily as I did. You won't want it to end. Well until you get to the end.
Let me explain. The last few pages I said, now why did she do this? It was all going along so nicely and then all the sudden I couldn't tell who was talking, what the heck was going on? It was rushed through and slapped together. Bleck! Should have been edited with a fine tooth comb and cleaned up a bit. I didn't need to be rushed and it could have closed without the extra junk in my opinion!
That is the only problem I foresaw. I enjoyed it, and you will enjoy it this fall. Perfect book to read, to get you in the mood to bake! Heck, bake some cupcakes and then read while you are waiting for them!
I received a copy of this book for free from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!