Friday, October 26, 2012

Review: The Inn at Rose Harbor

The Inn at Rose Harbor: A NovelThe Inn at Rose Harbor: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

for Macomber is a hit! While she might bring in oldies from the Cedar Cove series, we get a glimpse of some new people in town! All running from something, in a way they help each other. There are so many reviews of this book, I don't want to rehash anything, but I know how much I enjoy Debbie Macomber's writing and I was thoroughly pleased when I read this one. She did not disappoint!

In just a few opening lines, she snags you in and you can't wait to read the next line with giddy anticipation! I treasure each little nugget of wisdom, it is in there! Once we find out a little of each person, then we come full circle to what was the problem and story. I love how she ties everything in, all the while by the end, she is teasing us with another book! I think that is one of my most favorite things about her. You might know a little about what will be coming, but not really!

And I love how she writes letters at the beginning. Debbie Macomber is just a classic writer, always fun and eventful, making it pure joy to read her books. If you haven't read any YET, this is your perfect one to start with! Once you read one, you will want to read all! Happy reading!

I received a copy of this book for free from netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. She's my go-to comfort read author. I really liked this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love Debbie. What is one of your favorites she wrote. Did you like Maeve Binchy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!