Sunday, October 7, 2012

Review: Pies and Prejudice

Pies & Prejudice (The Mother-Daughter Book Club, #4)Pies & Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really love these books, I mean how much better can it get to read, and they are discussing books! The girls are growing up, and along with that is change. New high school for some, but the big one was Emma's family going to England for a year! Of course, since her family is across the pond, the book club decides to do Pride and Prejudice.

It is amazing how Frederick builds their story around the book. I loved every minute of it. I think this was my favorite so far, because the girls are growing up, making more choices and also in this book life isn't always tied up neatly in a bow. If I did have a favorite, of course it would be Emma, she is a bookworm like me! I love how her family loves books too. It isn't that way in my family, as my husband despises reading!

In this particular book, the girls have to find their own way, and must realize how to treat others. Each book can stands on its own, however it is better to read them in order.

I love every minute of these, I am bracing myself for the day the series ends!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!