NIV Busy Mom's Bible, Find by AnonymousMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Of course, people say bibles are bibles. Some people think there is only one bible. I believe not all bibles we should read, but this one is on my shelf now. The layout of the pages is beautiful. I mean what lady doesn't like pink and flowers?
I love the thought starters. What a better way to spend your devotions thinking about and pondering the questions and applications, to get you in a conversation all day with Our Lord. I especially LOVE the "word to take with you today" -- how fantastic is that! Us busy moms really need this daily encouragement --
10 minute study index is when you have those mornings when you are on the go from the minute your feet hit the floor. We all need to start out our day with God, and this bible will help you grab a piece, where you can chew on it all day long -- you will be left feeling full and it might even rub off on others!
Now go on, get yourself your copy and be a blessing to someone, get them a copy too!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!