Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Review: Sunrise Point

Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #19)Sunrise Point by Robyn Carr


Virgin River is like coming home for a vacation. A vacation that ends way too soon. Of course I think we all can guess as to what is going to happen but with Robyn Carr the ride is so much fun. Everyone is interweaved so beautifully that you can't help but love VR books!

In this book Nora is a single mother of two small girls. Her ex left her in Virgin River destitute. But Nora has one thing, her positive attitude and willingness to do whatever she has to take care of her girls.

So when Nora hears of an opening at the apple orchard, she will walk the miles to put food on the table and clothes for her babies. Nora expects nothing for free and doesn't like to take handouts.

Reverend Noah Kincaid has always tried to help everyone out in the town. When he helps find Nora's dad for Nora, will Nora be able to make amends with the father she believed to abandon her? Or will she find out just how twisted her mother's deceptions go?

Sparks fly when Nora goes to the apple orchard and the more she gets to know about Tom and Maxie the more she wishes she had someone who loved her like Tom would and Maxie is just one of the best characters I have ever met. I love her spunk!

When a love triangle forms, which girl will win? Nora or the wife of a soldier that was killed in combat with Tom? Find out, you don't want to miss all the sparks!!

I received this book for free from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!