The Invention Of Lefse: A Christmas Story by Larry WoiwodeMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
Size doesn't matter, but content and being able to understand what is going on in a book DOES. I so wanted to like this easy to read cute book. The cover is gorgeous! I was looking for a story to maybe start a family tradition. What I got, I still am wondering.
For much of the story I couldn't understand at all what was going on but a bunch of complaining and nonsense. I got it on the last few pages. Disjointed and jumbled too much for this reader's tastes.
I wanted to like Mette but I just didn't feel any kind of connection. The whole book seemed rushed.
Intentions good but I felt it fell a bit short.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!