Restored!: Back to God's Original Plan: Back to God's Original Plan by Dan SchaefferMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
What an excellent book. God is always in the process of restoration. Here and there I am sure each one of us needs a little chipped off here or something molded there. More kindness, more of so many things we could list.
If Ruth had ignored what God was telling her, both her and Naomi would have missed out on so much! I cring when I think of all the times I have felt God telling me and fighting it. What did I miss out on? Not any more. This book was a blessing to read, and will continue to be.
The whole thing was super relatable, you aren't sitting here reading with everything going over your head. The study questions are fantastic, you can't help but pray to be restored. What an immense blessing!
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest opinion and review.
View all my reviews
Thank you, Tonya, for your review!
ReplyDelete