I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally CarterMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Cute story, kind of like a Harry Potter of spies and for girls. Really grabbed my attention from the very beginning.
I enjoyed this story, not much to say. Teenage girls would love fashion themselves to be a Gallagher Girl, I know my three would! A lot of it you just laugh at, I mean these girls really seem a bit more grown up than most.
Good for a good laugh and fun to dream about though. A typical romance. Good beach read -- would be a good one to pop in for a fun gift...
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!