Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Review: The Caregiver

The Caregiver by Shelley Shepard Gray

I finished this book in TWO settings.. Only a few hours! How can you not want to finish this book? I wanted so bad to hear if Lucy and Calvin would ever come together. To see if Lucy could overcome her fears about men not being violent and loving her like they should.

We start out with Lucy on a train, going to Jacob's Crossing from Michigan to take care of her cousin Mattie who is going through chemotherapy. What she doesn't expect is to find Calvin attractive and his much younger sister Katie very endearing. She spends some time with them and really is starting to feel comfortable with Calvin. When she sees him yell at another person and get very angry all bets are off. He must be like Paul too!

Taking care of Mattie leaves little time for herself but Calvin manages to wiggle in there. Gray left it open for a few more storylines in there as well! This is a MUST read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!