The World's Greatest Christmas Cookies
This cookbook of all kinds of wonderful cookie recipes is perfect for a holiday gift. These recipes are perfect for your favorite baker in your life! My group gets together once a year for a cookie exchange and I know I will be making a couple of these! It will be hard to choose but rewarding. Everyone in your family can get in on the action.
The pictures are divine. There is a picture for almost every recipe! The sweet tips are sweet indeed! Every one of them is useful. I found the butter tip immensely helpful.
Some of the recipes are super easy, which makes baking with young children during the holidays lots of fun! Some are going to be easy but time consuming and then there will be ones that will challenge you!
Some of my favorite ones on my to-do list are, Mrs. Santa Cinnamon Cookies, Pecan Care Bears, Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (which will be a HUGE hit at my house), Caramel Apple Cookies and Orange Iced Cranberry Cookies.
Then there are bars which Chocolate Pizza is included! Can't get much better than that!
Notched up are the filled bars which you will find Santa's Favorite Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Talk about yummy, my mouth is watering just typing all of this! Make sure you get this cookbook, for yourself, for gifts..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!