Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods
What can I say? I am a sucker for Sherryl Woods. Reading the Chesapeake Shores series is always a pleasure of mine. It is like going home. Where everyone knows your name and everything about you, and still loves you anyway. Like an old comfortable blanket.. We know what to expect, we know what is going to happen but the ride is still fabulous.
In this installment Connor and his live-in girlfriend Heather have broken up because Heather wants more now that they have Little Mick. She knew from the very beginning that Connor was against marriages but once she had Little Mick she wanted something more permanent. Unknown to Connor Little Mick and Heather are now living in Chesapeake Shores, Connor's hometown! His heart is broken but he doesn't think he will ever change the way he feels about marriage, doomed! That is until Heather has a serious car accident and Connor is faced with the fact that he might live without her forever.
However, will Heather believe his sudden change of heart? Heather all the sudden doesn't want to get married once Connor does.
The love stories never get old with Sherryl. I love it, even though they are totally predictable, full of fluff, but like an old comforting blanket! I love the way she puts it all together. I don't need a lot of the junk in there, love the books just the way they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!